The carbon monoxide detector is a deluxe detector that is necessary for keeping you and your family safe throughout the year. It is also a legal requirement for those that have open fires or solid fuel stoves, and an absolute must for those with a gas appliance. The carbon monoxide detector should be fitted into any room that has a fuel burning appliance. It can be attached to the wall or placed on a shelf, table or bookshelf.
The detector measures the amount of carbon monoxide (CO) and the actual time of exposure. It produces an alarm sound when the levels of CO become threatening to healthy, average adults. Symptoms of CO poisoning can include headaches, breathlessness, dizziness, nausea, collapsing and loss of consciousness. If these symptoms clear up when you are away from the home, but return when you come back home, this is a key sign of CO poisoning.KEEP YOUR FAMILY & LOVED ONES SAFE ALL YEAR ROUND