Solid fuel boiler stoves
Solid & Multi Fuel Boiler Stoves
Solid fuel boiler stoves really are a valuable addition to any home. They are aesthetically pleasing; they will fit in with any style or period of property; and they can provide enough heat to warm a room or the entire house, depending on your needs. Furthermore, they can be chosen to provide heat from the back-boiler to all of the radiators in a house; or chosen to supplement the existing heating system in a home.
Benefits of a solid fuel stove
1) Of all the fuel options, solid fuel is perhaps the most environmentally-friendly. A solid fuel stove gives you the choice of coal, wood logs, and peat briquettes: a good choice for properties that may be in areas regulated by the Clean Air Act.
2) Each boiler stove includes a back boiler. This component takes some of the stove's radiant heat output to use for heating hot water and central heating. Boiler stoves are fuel-efficient, helping to reduce heating bills, and ensuring that you are less reliant on gas or electricity to power your home.
3) In addition to heating the room in which they are located, central heating boiler stoves also have the added benefit of supplementing the existing heating system. We advise that you check with a qualified installer to see if your existing central heating system will be compatible with the solid-fuel stove that you want.
4) Solid fuel boiler stoves with back boilers are fantastic way to heat your home. They can simultaneously supply your radiators with hot water, and hot water to your bath and shower too. Central heating boiler stoves are fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly, helping to increase any home’s green credentials and lower your carbon footprint.
5) Match the size of the central heating boiler stoves to the amount of heat your house needs every day during winter. Simply count up the number of radiators in your home and choose a stove suitable in size to supply them. If it’s just hot water you’re wanting, you can, of course, choose a smaller heating stove. The size of the stove you require will, ultimately, be determined by the heat output you require. This is based upon the average amount of heat your house uses on a daily basis. If you are at all uncertain, ask our friendly team for their recommendations.
Manufactured out of cast iron, our solid fuel boiler stoves are guaranteed to please. They are designed in a variety of shapes, sizes, styles and designs, to fit in with any home’s décor.
Boiler heating stoves are fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly, helping to lower your home's carbon footprint. They can also save you a considerable amount of money on gas and electricity bills, as well as helping you to become more energy efficient. Why not contact the Fireplace Warehouse team today for further information and helpful advice.